Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new episode is coming out this friday. I gotta say Smallville is having its ups and downs this season. The episode Charade was a very fighting filled episode, with actual fighting. the last episode wasn't too bad, but the whole Clark on red kryptonite thing is old. This upcoming episode is called Sacrifice. I watched American Idol last night and I was almost very angry. personally my favorite person is Big Mike. And my least favorite person is Aaron Kelly! Why is he still on while Mike was in the bottom three?! I mean come on america, really? I am sad that katie got kicked off, while Aaron stayed on! : Who is your favorite american idol star? I also watched the new episode of Deadliest Warrior. The next upcoming episode is Jesse James, the wild west outlaw vs Al Capone, the mobster. Who do you think will win?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched American Idol as much this year, I do like Ellen being on there though. It kinda balances the show out. I personally don't like the other lady judge though. I think that this year some of the good people went home too soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everyone says ellen is too nice too, but thats ellen for ya!

    ReplyDelete